OnPlan is the first strategic platform for financial planning and analysis that supercharges finance teams by enhancing cross-team collaboration and automating repetitive workflows. Targeted at SMB and mid-market companies, OnPlan is endorsed by finance professionals across industries and is growing rapidly.
Today, finance processes are largely manual, error prone and time consuming. By enhancing existing workflows through real time integrations and automations, OnPlan enables finance teams to focus on what matters. With OnPlan finance can move faster, collaborate better, and work more efficiently, driving the entire company forward. Want to know more? See our dossier: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10pswer0o6uWHeJoEq4VNobbvJXMEcAtQ5c9bPXRGW6A
Share our vision? We’re looking for a Solution Superstar!
Who You Are
You are a financial modeling expert and are passionate about it – budgeting, forecasting, reporting, cash flow, balance sheet – you name it!
- You are confident, articulate, and enjoy presenting and discussing with C-levels, particularly CFOs
- You can comfortably walk the line between sales and consulting, so that you can genuinely highlight our platform’s strengths
- You can think on the fly and communicate well structured answers fast
- You can naturally scope projects to maximise value for all parties involved
- You like to support other people, teamwork and winning the deal!
What You Will Do
- You will engage with customers and prospective customers to clarify business requirements and uncover business process obstacles
- You will reverse engineer a customer’s business model from its current financial model, sharing FP&A and Accounting best practices
- You will present the OnPlan solution through product demonstrations, workshops, seminars and proof of concepts
- You will build solutions assets and content such as demoware, videos, scripts, etc.
- You will provide subject expertise and support other departments, e.g. Product, Marketing and Professional Services
What You Need
- Post-secondary education in Accounting or Business/Finance and/or equivalent experience
- You have previous experience in consulting or sales, which will allow you to support our Sales team
- You understand project management and/or implementation, which will help you relate to our customers’ needs
- You have previous experience in the CPM (Corporate Performance Management) industry
What We Offer
- Ample room for growth as you contribute to the company’s success
- Competitive salary with option to receive company shares
- A remote-first working environment with access to global top talent
- You can start right away!