OnPlan is the first strategic platform for financial planning and analysis that supercharges finance teams by enhancing cross-team collaboration and automating repetitive workflows. Targeted at SMB and mid-market companies, OnPlan is endorsed by finance professionals across industries and is growing rapidly.
Today, finance processes are largely manual, error prone and time consuming. By enhancing existing workflows through real time integrations and automations, OnPlan enables finance teams to focus on what matters. With OnPlan finance can move faster, collaborate better, and work more efficiently, driving the entire company forward. Want to know more? See our dossier: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10pswer0o6uWHeJoEq4VNobbvJXMEcAtQ5c9bPXRGW6A Share our vision? We’re looking for a Project Lead superstar!
Who You Are
- You are an experienced Implementation Consultant looking to move out of the shadows and into a highly visible role as Project Lead working on exciting platforms
- You want an opportunity to grow your technical expertise by learning new technologies while managing delivery of solution implementations
- You want to be recognized for your innovation and your insights. As a client-focused, technologically-astute problem solver, you are ready to join a rapidly growing company that is effectively carving out their share of the market
- You are ambitious and you want to join a company that is ready to invest in you the way you invest in them
What You Will Do
- Communicate. You will manage project timelines, budget and provide regular status updates to the client. You will create documentation and lead project meetings.
- Drive implementation. You will provide leadership through the full lifecycle of the solution. You will:
- Gather client business requirements in partnership with the consultants
- Design an innovative solution using best practices and customizing for the client’s specific needs
- Make the granular design decisions around business solution models
- Be a hands-on SME advising, implementing, testing and training
- Collaborate. You will work closely with internal and external contacts to ensure we are delivering a tailored solution meeting the client’s specification
- Mentor. You will support and mentor the junior team members
- Nurture. You will manage and foster strong client relationships, providing support to project kickoffs and ongoing implementations
What You Need
- Project Management experience. You have 2+ years in managing delivery of enterprise application solutions
- Project implementation expertise. You have 3+ years implementing enterprise applications, preferably in a consulting role for some of that time
- The technical skills. You have 2+ years of OLAP, SQL or relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2). You have proven hands-on ability to build dimensions, cubes, ETL processes and write complex SQL queries. You are an Excel expert. Previous experience with EPM/CPM solutions (Cognos TM1, Oracle Hyperion Planning, SAP BPC) is an asset.
- The personality. You are ambitious, innovative and collaborative. You are consultative by nature
- People management skills. You are passionate about mentoring and growing people and teams
- The relationship building focus. You have exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Candidates with University degrees in Computer Science, Accounting or Engineering are preferred but not required
What We Offer
- Ample room for growth as you contribute to the company’s success
- Competitive salary with option to receive company shares
- A remote-first working environment with access to global top talent
- You can start right away!