Product Manager – Data Integrations
OnPlan is the first strategic platform for financial planning and analysis that supercharges finance teams by enhancing cross-team collaboration and automating repetitive workflows. Targeted at SMB and mid-market companies, OnPlan is endorsed by finance professionals across industries and is growing quickly.
Today, finance processes are largely manual, error prone and time consuming. By enhancing existing workflows through real time integrations and automations, OnPlan enables finance teams to focus on what matters. With OnPlan finance can move faster, collaborate better, and work more efficiently, driving the entire company forward.
Want to know more? Click here. Share our vision? We’re looking for a Product Superstar!
Your mission is to provide a user-friendly and intuitive experience when it comes to integrating a customer’s data. We want to not only provide a variety of integration options, but also an easy to follow user experience. As the Product Manager for Data Integrations, you will be leading the charge for OnPlan’s integrations suite – working with our Solutions, Engineering, and Sales & Marketing teams to expand our integration capabilities and provide an optimized user experience.
Who You Are
- You are a critical thinker and love solving problems – no matter how big or small
- You are resourceful and always find a way to reach your goals
- You like to get stuff done, moving seamlessly from strategic to operational work
- You like working across functions to facilitate the delivery maximum value to your users
- You are great at managing stakeholders, collecting and evaluating their feedback
What You Will Do
- Work with strategic business functions to identify opportunities to expand OnPlan’s integration offerings (API’s, direct integrations, third party, etc)
- Own the roadmap for product integrations (both new and old)
- Collaborate with Solutions, Engineering and Design teams to execute on the product roadmap (product requirements, stakeholder management, project management, etc.)
- Use qualitative and quantitative insights to inform decision making and broaden the team’s understanding of the integrations landscape
- Evaluate opportunities to expand our integrations suite through strategic partnerships
- Contribute to our knowledge base of integrations documentation and help facilitate the creation of new content as needed
- Ultimately, expand our integrations offerings and deliver an experience that our customers will love
What You Need
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or comparable field
- You have at least a couple of years of experience with data integration connectors, APIs, authentication, privacy, etc.
- You know your way around BigQuery, SQLs, etc. – on a low-level
- You know how to use JIRA to document user stories and manage sprints
What We Offer
- Ample room for growth as you contribute to the company’s success
- Competitive salary
- A remote-first working environment with access to global top talent
- You can start right away!