Customer Service / Sales Representative
We are excited to bring an outgoing individual with prior customer service and sales experience onto our team. The duties of the Customer Service/Sales Representative include, but are not limited to:
What we look for:
- Analyze customer transactions, correct customer records, and adjust errors.
- Answer telephone and customer emails.
- Process customer payments.
- Perform calls to customers with accounts receivable balances.
- Handle customer problems with finesse and escalate when appropriate.
- Respond to customers in a timely manager.
- Ability to retain knowledge of services, prices and installation times as required.
- Assist in scheduling recoveries, installs and service call as requested.
- Completing signups by entering all new account information into our CRM system.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing tasks accurately and timely as needed.
- Strong ability to close sales.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
An eligible candidate will use excellent communication skills and have a pleasant telephone voice/manner/grammar. Basic computer skills are also required including Microsoft Excel experience. A minimum of one year experience in a fast-paced customer service and sales related position or field is required as well as a high school diploma or the equivalent.
This is a full-time position. Please inquire about salary.
We look forward to hearing from you!